News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How would you describe this?

Started by Tilar, April 24, 2013, 06:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Quit being such a limp wristed Liberal. When you make such efforts to be so "Open minded", you brain falls out.
The reason Racial profiling is used is because IT WORKS.

How many urban Black guys are driving Ford Diesel 4x4 trucks?
How many white guys do you see driving pebble scraping, metal flake Low-Rider Impalas?
How often do you see an Asian guy driving a Muscle car?
Sure, it may happen, but not very often.  There are certain stereotypes that are accurate. I wasn't insulting the BLACK race by saying that the car was probably owned by a black man. If you are the type to feel guilty for being white and feel the need to constantly walk on eggshells, that is YOUR cross to bear.

DrHemi

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on April 25, 2013, 11:21:48 PM
Quit being such a limp wristed Liberal. When you make such efforts to be so "Open minded", you brain falls out.

How many urban Black guys are driving Ford Diesel 4x4 trucks?
How many white guys do you see driving pebble scraping, metal flake Low-Rider Impalas?
How often do you see an Asian guy driving a Muscle car?
Sure, it may happen, but not very often.  There are certain stereotypes that are accurate. I wasn't insulting the BLACK race by saying that the car was probably owned by a black man. If you are the type to feel guilty for being white and feel the need to constantly walk on eggshells, that is YOUR cross to bear.

FTMFW
1938 Packard 120
1957 Studebaker Silver Hawk
1963 Ford Fairlane 500
1964 Ford Fairlane 500 (RIP due to code enforcement)
1970 Dodge Charger 500
1972 MG Midget
1987 Maserati BiTurbo Si

Robert96

Jeez !!  Somebody give me a Dramamine I'm getting si.... arrrrrrrgh!

Cooter

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on April 25, 2013, 11:21:48 PM

If you are the type to feel guilty for being white and feel the need to constantly walk on eggshells, that is YOUR cross to bear.

Wow, Just wow. And MY brain falls out. :smilielol:
So, with that attitude, this must be what you would call a "White Donk"? :shruggy: :D

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Homerr

What in the hell is wrong with people?

Edit:  I have the answer.  Took another look at the pics and was wondering what the blue rack thing was, thought it was on the car at first.  But it's the trampoline cage in the background.  The answer is that dumb people get trampolines, get drunk, and then land on their heads!

Kern Dog

That copper color Coronet doesn't wheels are not 30" diameter.
I figure if you spend your own money, you have the right to express yourself however you want. Mexican guys have been building some amazing low rider cars for years. While not my personal choice, I can appreciate the skill required to build them. Years after the mexican culture started the trend, white guys joined in. The huge wheel trend known as "donk" cars started with primarily black guys. As with the low rider craze, the white guys have built a few donk cars too. STILL: You see one of these vehicles and if you have any logical grip on reality, you have a pretty good guess as to who/whom built the car. If a person looks at my Charger and wonders who restored it, they likely would never expect the owner to be an 89 year old Asian woman. MOST of our cars are owned by men, most of them are white and most of us are 35-65 years of age.
It is ignorant to ignore what is different about us and there are more similarities than differences.