News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MY COOL AND NOT SO COOL LIST

Started by GOTWING, April 17, 2013, 06:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOTWING

Cool :  The little old lady up town is finally selling her 1 owner survivor clean garage kept 70 Chrysler 300 that she had bought new.

Not cool:  You heard from a friend of a friend that she sold it for only $650.00  :brickwall:

Not cool:  You also heard from a friend of a friend that the guys who bought it are going to use it for a demolition derby car. :flame:

Not cool:  A year from now you stumble upon the same car in the salvage yard completely destroyed. :RantExplode:

Not cool:  While it was sitting in the salvage yard someone had already beat you to the 440h.p. TNT engine that was in it . :eek2:

Cool:  The original orange dual snorkel TNT breather was sitting on the fender of a Hyundai sitting next to it. :yesnod:

Cool: You were able to purchase the TNT breather for $20.00. :nana:

1BAD68

hope that's not a true story.
70 Chrysler 300 is one of my "top 10 cars I'd love to own"

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

F8-4life

Human nature is to destroy..... so sad. That lady bought it new as her pride and joy, kept it 40 years....just to end up destroyed and junked by some idiots.
I say book em!! CHrysler murder one!!!

Cooter

Even in today's F*cvked up market, there's NO excuse for selling for $650.00 to anybody that comes along. I know that lady had at least ONE Grandson/daughter that knows classic cars are worth More than that, and where to list it.

Doesn't matter if it got stripped or not, the problem was it was sold cheap enough to be considered one for Stripping and THAT is the real tragedy here. If someone had to pay around $3500.00 ffor a RUNNING/DRIVING 440 Chrysler Be it 2dr/4dr, they wouldn't have demo'd the damn thing.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

billfury

I hate hearing stories like this.I love those C Body's.