News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by Daytona R/T SE, April 11, 2013, 05:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

A383Wing

Is that as complete as it's gonna get to sell?

Guess it depends on what frame & suspension looks like....right now & would guess maybe around $20K or so..maybe less

What about the wiring? Is it in there?

Bryan

Mytur Binsdirti

$1,500.00 sounds about right to me.

F8-4life

Daytona R/T SE

Daytona R/T SE

Daytona R/T SE

1974dodgecharger

its blue so it decreases its value i cant even sell  me charger due to the blue color.....

nvrbdn

man, i love that 57. i think it looks great. needs to do a culvers cruise. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Daytona R/T SE

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Brads70

I had a good friend that passed away last April. He has a really clean/nice 1957 4 door wagon . I did my best trying to help his wife sell it . They finally found a buyer at 15K :'(
It had a 327/auto New Mexico car. Looked original except for engine.

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

PocketThunder

Quote from: A383Wing on April 11, 2013, 05:39:18 PM

Guess it depends on what frame & suspension looks like....right now & would guess maybe around $20K or so..maybe less

Bryan

I used to have a 55...., sold it to get a '69 Charger. 

I would agree with A383, $20k tops, more like $17,000 ?..??  These shoe boxes appeal to an older generation than me, and its been said before, the tri-five era has already peaked. 

Paul    :Twocents:

now, if its bundled in a package with a '72 Imperial, i'm listening!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

JB400

I'm gonna say $12,500 to $15,000.  The monochromatic kills it.  The bumpers really need to be chrome.  Also, I think the tuned port hurts it some.  Anymore, most are either 350 with a carb or have stepped up to LS engines.  Throw in the fact that it is incomplete, and has that tweed interior, keeps the prices low.  There are too many cars with the tweed, that's why I say it hurts it more than helps.

Daytona R/T SE

Daytona R/T SE

areibel

I'd say list it at $25K, OBO, serious offers considered, blah blah blah!
I'm not big on the monochrome either, and the 50's guys around here all love their chrome- but it looks like the rest of the car is very nicely done, list it high and sell it for $15-$20 and someone will think they got a screaming deal.

JB400

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on April 12, 2013, 06:02:37 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 11, 2013, 10:41:54 PM
I'm gonna say $12,500 to $15,000.  The monochromatic kills it.  The bumpers really need to be chrome.  Also, I think the tunnel ram hurts it some.  Anymore, most are either 350 with a carb or have stepped up to LS engines.  Throw in the fact that it is incomplete, and has that tweed interior, keeps the prices low.  There are too many cars with the tweed, that's why I say it hurts it more than helps.

Tunnel ram...

What tunnel ram? :shruggy:
Excuse me, it was late and the exact name of that fuel injection system escaped me.   Tuned port was what I meant to say.

chargerboy69

Quote from: areibel on April 12, 2013, 06:39:50 AM
I'd say list it at $25K, OBO, serious offers considered, blah blah blah!
I'm not big on the monochrome either, and the 50's guys around here all love their chrome- but it looks like the rest of the car is very nicely done, list it high and sell it for $15-$20 and someone will think they got a screaming deal.

This.

I would also start at $25000.00 obo and take a offer in the $15-$20 range.

The painted bumpers do not help the value of the car.  Most people paint the bumpers because they do not want to pay to have them chromed, and those will be pricey to do.

The Vette, a 73 I am guessing, like any car depends on condition and engine. They are not the most desirable, but are more desirable than one from the late 70's.  They can bring $10 to $12 if a very nice driver.

Good luck.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Daytona R/T SE

Daytona R/T SE

General_01

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on April 12, 2013, 06:07:41 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on April 11, 2013, 10:32:43 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on April 11, 2013, 05:39:18 PM

Bryan

I used to have a 55...., sold it to get a '69 Charger. 

I would agree with A383, $20k tops, more like $17,000 ?..??  These shoe boxes appeal to an older generation than me, and its been said before, the tri-five era has already peaked. 

Paul    :Twocents:

now, if its bundled in a package with a '72 Imperial, i'm listening!

One of these days...

I'm going to abandon that Imperial...

In your front yard...

UPSIDE DOWN! :nana:

It is his birthday today. Just sayin'.. :shruggy:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Nacho-RT74

If I'm gonna get a Belair will be a 57 and just if convertible in stock conditions. If not, I pass

Could think on a 2 doors hardtop depending on price.

WHATEVER, I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY OR THE PARKING PLACE FOR IT LOL
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

F8-4life

Painted bumpers, modern interior and motor, laker pipes....this car cant decide on a era to stay in!
It looks like a car done up in the 90's by some old guy with money....hence my comment about the cars worth being held in geezer points.

57 chevs were overdone 30 years ago and have been ever since. And they are everywhere borring....
I'd take a 58 chevy over one, but my all time favorite is the '59 Impala.