News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mass stabbings

Started by twodko, April 09, 2013, 06:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Well gang it's awful no doubt and I pray for the victims but........for all the anti-gun asshats. There was a mass stabbing in Texas today. Mass stabbing. 14 some odd people were injured. Sure as hell didn't require an assault rifle to do it either. If some fruit loop is bent on hurting/killing a bunch of folks, it can be done with a lot of different weapons.

They have the purp.....too bad he didn't try to run. Get my meaning?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

charge69

A383Wing

and now they are allowing pocket knives back on airplanes....but not shampoo for your hair

I don't get it anymore

Bryan

cdr

it happened in front of a friend of my wifes,the young lady got pretty freaked out ,but she said thats what can happen in a GUN FREE ZONE & she is correct.  she like guns.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

skip68

The knife probably looked like one of these.   

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

What a sad world we live in.  :pity: prayers sent to the victims and their families.  :angel:

TUFCAT

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 09, 2013, 07:20:26 PM
What a sad world we live in.  :pity: prayers sent to the victims and their families.  :angel:

:iagree: :iagree:

SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE!

Big Sugar

Very Sad indeed, People somtimes forget that the victims in these types if crimes suffer mental scars the rest of their lives .

These Criminals require immidiate disposal !

Run em live thru a shredder and compact them into a can ....toss it into the dump.

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Patronus

There are obviously exceptions, but my fear is that they occur at schools. I can see if it's in a bar. Or out in the street...but in school? I certainly find that disturbing. For someone young to believe in taking out their fellows. People are snapping, and snapping much younger and more often.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Fred

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 09, 2013, 07:44:02 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 09, 2013, 07:20:26 PM

:iagree: :iagree:

SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE!

x3 

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

I blame the judicial system.  People no longer see the consequences of their actions until it's too late.  There is nothing for others to learn from.  While seeing someone hanging from a tree might be disgusting, at least you seen how you'd end up if you committed a crime.

Of course, I have some common sense, so I know entirely what can happen if I done something wrong.

Too bad stuff like this does happen :icon_smile_dissapprove:

skip68

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 09, 2013, 10:07:24 PM

I blame the jurisdiction system. 

I think you ment judicial system.    :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Thanks Skip :cheers:  It's fixed.  Long day

ACUDANUT

Outlaw knives. We must have background checks.

polywideblock

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 09, 2013, 10:20:07 PM
Outlaw knives. We must have background checks.
yea you forgot machetes  and axes and block splitters . all we need now is some fruitloop to run amok with a chain saw  :brickwall: what is wrong with the world?

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

ACUDANUT

The middle east needs to outlaw I.E.D's...Yea, that would end all that too.

polywideblock

ever watched someone trying to eat a steak with a fork and a spoon :scratchchin:

Cooter

I just wonder what the PC croud thought was gonna happen when the economy goes in the toilet, people are ticking time bombs right now. Many are losing their jobs at alarming rates, many feel we have a dictatorship in the Whitehouse, and they expect the kids to react with Common sense? WTF???

This is gonna get ALOT worse before the Anti-gun, PC, No personal responsibility, Anti-Capitol punishment croud wakes up to reality.
I called this sh*t long before "Bullying" became a popular subtitle in the schools today. WAY back around 1987. I think I remember telling one of my CLOSE teachers who I thought of as a father figure, that "How many kids have to do violence to get the point across that F8ckin' with someone isn't the smartest thing to do?"
He replied: "Until it becomes front page, ......nobody cares."

Well folks, These types have figured out they can actually change the countries laws by killing a bunch of people. Dare I say it has caused them to believe they are doing something Right in a twisted way?
These types have figured out that they will have NO FUTURE. Why obey a law when the Leaders don't have to?, when all the while they are seeing people at jobs for over 40 years losing their homes, jobs, and lives sometimes that Did everything "right". What's the incentive for these types to stop if they have already figured out that they can be "Famous" for 15 min.?   Just sorry for the victims that had to pay the price for all this sh*t.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

ACUDANUT

I hear ya cooter, but when the middle east outlaw's  I.E.D's, and when China starts worrying about global warming, AIN'T NOTHING GOING TO CHANGE.

flyinlow

After the human excrement shot up the Cinema in Colorado, one of the victims Fathers was being interviewed by Anderson Cooper.  I can't imagine how difficult it was for this Parent to speak so soon after the tragedy, but his comments where spot on. He told Cooper that the news media's frenzy and constant plastering of the perpetrators picture and personal info, was a big part of the problem. Some people don't differentiate between famous and infamous.  Cooper back peddled and the interview was over shortly there after.

Most of us went to work, paid our bills ,helped family and friends today but of course we where not on the news for that. Maybe we should be. Positive reinforcement for a change.

I don't want to know who this person is, I just want to know that he was caught,tried and punished.

Indygenerallee

QuotePeople no longer see the consequences of their actions until it's too late.  There is nothing for others to learn from.  While seeing someone hanging from a tree might be disgusting, at least you seen how you'd end up if you committed a crime.
X2

My mother works in a prison here in Indiana (accounting office) and she tells me what these scumbags get in prison. I knew they got internet access, schooling, rec, 3 meals a day. But she also told me they had video games (Xbox360,PS3)!! :o WTF!!? And several times a year they get KFC, Pizza Hut, etc. brought in to the Prison! and one guy was murdered because he did not give his KFC to another inmate!! Pure INSANITY!!! take em' out front and hang all the murderers and child molesters. Then if someone comes in for theft start cutting hands off and send em' back out the door. And the hangings all happen out front where ALL THE PUBLIC CAN SEE!!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Old Moparz

Quote from: twodko on April 09, 2013, 06:30:17 PM
Well gang it's awful no doubt and I pray for the victims but........for all the anti-gun asshats. There was a mass stabbing in Texas today. Mass stabbing. 14 some odd people were injured. Sure as hell didn't require an assault rifle to do it either. If some fruit loop is bent on hurting/killing a bunch of folks, it can be done with a lot of different weapons.

They have the purp.....too bad he didn't try to run. Get my meaning?

I read this yesterday & it was said that the nutjob used an "exacto knife" according to a witness. First thing I thought of was that aside from being nuts, this person is also an idiot. Yeah, a 1" long hobby knife, that'll work.

Now I am not anti-gun but the big difference in this case is that the 14 victims were wounded & not killed. I'm sure if there was a gun, even an old black powder & musket ball one there would be at least one person dead.

The gun/anti-gun argument will always be another distraction in telling the public what is the most important thing to worry about while politicians, media, banksters & corporations continue to put our money in off shore tax havens.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

polywideblock

basically a scalpel be some nasty gashes ,just because it's 1 " long doesn't mean it can't leave a 8" gash

Back N Black

Quote from: polywideblock on April 10, 2013, 06:20:48 AM
basically a scalpel be some nasty gashes ,just because it's 1 " long doesn't mean it can't leave a 8" gash

I agree, the "exacto knife" is a weapon of choice for most of these nut jobs. They don't actually stab you,they slice you.

Old Moparz

I'd still rather have a nutjob come at me with an "Exacto Knife" instead of a gun.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry