News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The shed of doom...

Started by Daytona R/T SE, April 07, 2013, 09:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Two words come to mind here...

"Holy Crap!"

Bryan

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Patronus

Ive been shot at, shot up, and shot down.. and i aint never seen shit like that!
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Old Moparz

I told myself I'd only browse over a few pages to see the updated pics. But now 30 minutes later I am still watching it & sat through the time lapse video.    :smilielol:

One of the funniest posts was that someone stated they joined that site just to thank the original poster for starting the topic. They never laughed that hard.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

JB400

Someone should show this to Jimmy Kimmel :popcrn:

Well, if the N Koreans build nuclear missiles like they do sheds, we don't have to worry

A383Wing

or we have to worry even more

squeakfinder

I'm thinking about that music they plaid on the Benny Hill show when I view those video's.

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Troy

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 07, 2013, 01:07:57 PM
I told myself I'd only browse over a few pages to see the updated pics. But now 30 minutes later I am still watching it & sat through the time lapse video.    :smilielol:

One of the funniest posts was that someone stated they joined that site just to thank the original poster for starting the topic. They never laughed that hard.   :lol:
Not to spoil it buuuuut... there's more than 1 time lapse video and a whole lot more than 1 person joining the site just because of the thread. Yes, I read the whole thing. (I was bored and unmotivated this morning!)

I was fascinated by the van raising up every time they removed a sheet of plywood in the video. That guy probably has a fortune in wood there! More than enough extra to have just bought a power saw in the first place.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

tan top

Hlpag  have branched out ,  &  are building sheds now  :lol:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

myk

Quote from: tan top on April 07, 2013, 07:50:04 PM
Hlpag  have branched out ,  &  are building sheds now  :lol:

Now THAT'S funny....

Old Moparz

Quote from: Troy on April 07, 2013, 06:03:45 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on April 07, 2013, 01:07:57 PM
I told myself I'd only browse over a few pages to see the updated pics. But now 30 minutes later I am still watching it & sat through the time lapse video.    :smilielol:

One of the funniest posts was that someone stated they joined that site just to thank the original poster for starting the topic. They never laughed that hard.   :lol:
Not to spoil it buuuuut... there's more than 1 time lapse video and a whole lot more than 1 person joining the site just because of the thread. Yes, I read the whole thing. (I was bored and unmotivated this morning!)

I was fascinated by the van raising up every time they removed a sheet of plywood in the video. That guy probably has a fortune in wood there! More than enough extra to have just bought a power saw in the first place.

Troy

I saw the 2nd video, too & noticed the van rising as well.   :lol:  My daughter wouldn't leave & had to see the final result. She was amazed how two completely different size windows looked closer in size once the trim was put on.   :smilielol:

Am I the only one that kind of feels sorry for the guy for not knowing that he doesn't know?   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Fred

So far I'm only up to page 7. I had to stop, I've got to clean the pc screen..........I accidently spat on it 2 mins,43 seconds into the timelapse video when I burst out laughing.
He looks like he's trying to piece together a jigsaw puzzle.

That is some fuuny stuff!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Well hell! I won't be moving in.   :o

JB400

I made it as far as the video and watched the 2nd.  It's kinda scary that there are people building like that.  Unfortunately, I've seen stuff like that done first hand.  Some people shouldn't be picking up a hammer.  The shingles being lined up like he done, I've seen plenty of times done by so called pros.

I shook my head more in disbelief than laugh at the guy building it.  The posts were funny though.  Either he just doesn't know how to build anything, or he lived in a shanty town when he was younger and that's just how they build things when they don't have the proper equipment or supplies.  Unless the guy is just unreasonable, the proper thing to do would be to help him build it properly.

Fred

You're quite right. Shall we huff and puff and blow the shed down so that he can start again from scratch? This time with a building inspector close at hand.

JB400

Just don't let Tim Taylor help.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 07, 2013, 10:36:38 PM

Well no, I was thinking "The Three Little Pigs"

But seriously, that's an accident just waiting to happen and it should never have been allowed to get off the ground. And this may be harsh, but he needs to learn his lesson the hard way.........he should have to demolish it completely and he should be fined for his stupidity. He's obviously lived in America long enough to know that laws applyand they need to be heeded. To bad he didn't lean up against it while taking a break...........it might have crashed to the ground and he could have started over again.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on April 07, 2013, 10:39:28 PM

Well no, I was thinking "The Three Little PIgs"
Wasn't the BBW  the building inspector?  My building inspector is

bull

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. In this guy's case it seems that just because you should do something, doesn't mean you can.

Troy

Quote from: Fred on April 07, 2013, 10:39:28 PM

Well no, I was thinking "The Three Little Pigs"

But seriously, that's an accident just waiting to happen and it should never have been allowed to get off the ground. And this may be harsh, but he needs to learn his lesson the hard way.........he should have to demolish it completely and he should be fined for his stupidity. He's obviously lived in America long enough to know that laws applyand they need to be heeded. To bad he didn't lean up against it while taking a break...........it might have crashed to the ground and he could have started over again.
Uh, to clarify - that's in Canada. To further clarify, it's in a rural area. You can't build anything near a city (in US or Canada) without jumping through a thousand hoops and tripping over inspectors. If you read through the discussions you'll see differing viewpoints. I lean more to the side of "it's his property so butt out of his business". Who are we to tell him what he can and can't do on his land? That doesn't mean we can't make fun! It's a storage shed - when it falls down after the first big snowfall (or wind storm) it won't likely kill anything except the rodents who are sure to move in.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Cooter

I dunno what everybody is laughing about, that's a Damn fine shed in Korea. Just wait till the next time you buy anything "Made in Korea/China/Hong Kong" etc. and you will see....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Old Moparz

Anyone see the recent "last page" with this pic? I made the mistake of taking a look while at work & had to leave the office so I didn't laugh too loud.    :smilielol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

polywideblock

anyone thought that he might be a master builder in Korea? the way he had those shelves designed right from the start ,pure genius :smilielol:        your all laughing at his shed when in reality that's the best hooch ever made , back home this is luxury accommodation .like where PSY lives   :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE