News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FIAT making super cars now!

Started by Darkman, April 10, 2013, 09:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkman

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Indygenerallee

Fastest Go Kart on the planet!!! Awesome fab skills!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

JB400

I think I could find a better use for a Lambo engine, but it's cool :coolgleamA:

billfury

looks like one of those legend race cars. :lol:

Cooter

Yeah, and there's Smart cars with Hybusa Engines in 'em running in the 9's 1/4 mile....And still ain't cool.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Nacho-RT74

what makes me wonder is why not to use a Ferrari engine, which is a Fiat part, instead the competitor engine, Lambo.

Its something like fit a 350 into my Charger, you know ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

hatersaurusrex

I would say they probably did it based on what salvaged supercar they could get their hands on.

Also, I have a feeling not everyone wants to swear undying loyalty to a particular car company and only buy from that company the way the hardcore Mopar crowd tends to do.    It's pretty silly if you ask me.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ponch ®

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on April 11, 2013, 01:28:54 PM
I would say they probably did it based on what salvaged supercar they could get their hands on.

yeah, I don't think super car engines are easy to come by. Youd figure they'd be, given how many rich douchebags wreck their Ferraris or Lambos 5 minutes after driving them off the dealership...but theyre not.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West