News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger resto story

Started by Homerr, May 22, 2012, 12:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

djcarguy

Been in eugene area 30 years and mopar clubs here.was a red 69 with black but stripe,younger guy than 66 and diff last name. big show this week end will look again.  hope to be at woodburn show the 22nd 9 ta 5pm.

awesome car you built. got any mopars now?  dj --latter

Homerr

Thanks for keeping an eye out for the car.

No Mopars since this car, but my wife and I are looking to buy a house later this year and a garage/shop space is on the list for a future Charger project!

tallhair

I just read the story about your car.  It was really good and the saddle tan interior looked really great with the red exterior.
68 Coronet R/T Conv
70 Road Runner A/G, 4 gear, A31
99 Durango 4 X 4

Homerr

Thanks!  I really did like the color combo.  My (possibly over-fond) memory of the interior was that the lighter color really helped out the feel of the car.

I've pretty much come down to wanting this particular 69 back - if I could find it and the current owner would sell - or I'll get a 70 and build it the way I want it.

tallhair

Good luck Homer.  Hope it works out for you
68 Coronet R/T Conv
70 Road Runner A/G, 4 gear, A31
99 Durango 4 X 4