News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What should the fender wells have in them on a '69 please?

Started by K9COP, April 07, 2013, 08:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K9COP

Hi guys, next question.... there is no  inner fender liner or treatment on the inside of the wheels wells to reduce noise (Ha!) or absorb stone hits. What should be in there or any suggestions please?

Trying to get her 100%.......

Thanks, CS
I'd rather push a Charger than drive a Mustang.. which is lucky..

My cars:
'69/70 Charger 440
'03 Range Rover
'05 Audi A8R
'93 Lotus Omega (SOLD)
'97 Jag U Are XK8 (For Sale)
'68 Charger 318 (for sale)
'74ish Charger 400Magnum (sold)
'89 Nissan Skyline GTR (sold)
'92 Jeep Cherokee 9" lift (sold)
95 Crown Victoria Police K9 unit work car! (in the great impound lot in the sky..)

green69rt

green69rt

Quote from: green69rt on April 07, 2013, 09:29:56 PM
There is a board between the trunk and the passenger compartment, other than that only some undercoating if any.   :shruggy:

K9COP

Thank you, just to be clear I mean inside the wheelarches.... underseal it is then! thanks!!
I'd rather push a Charger than drive a Mustang.. which is lucky..

My cars:
'69/70 Charger 440
'03 Range Rover
'05 Audi A8R
'93 Lotus Omega (SOLD)
'97 Jag U Are XK8 (For Sale)
'68 Charger 318 (for sale)
'74ish Charger 400Magnum (sold)
'89 Nissan Skyline GTR (sold)
'92 Jeep Cherokee 9" lift (sold)
95 Crown Victoria Police K9 unit work car! (in the great impound lot in the sky..)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bill440rt

Are you referring to these?  :shruggy:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/68-70-B-Body-REAR-Inner-Fender-Splash-Shield-Cover-with-Bracket-GoldenStar-PR-/251170304846?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ACharger&hash=item3a7aeab34e&vxp=mtr

They mount inside the fender behind the tire between the fender & door. Prevents debris from splashing back. Also gets a rubber seal between the shield and the fender.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce