News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

in Honor of our Charger...

Started by projectanimal, April 05, 2013, 10:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

projectanimal

A buddy gave me an old mini fridge for my garage to hold....project fuel...BEER.....   :rofl:

while cleaning my garage I thought I'd get creative before throwing it under my work bench!  couldn't find spray paint in the right color, so I had to brush on the green and then the tape didn't hold up for the cleanest lines, but it IS a garage fridge!   
so what have you done in your Garage???

:popcrn: :popcrn:
northwest CT

JB400

That's pretty cool :2thumbs:  At least we know what's chillin in your garage

dyslexic teddybear

skip68

That's way cool.   I love it.   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

projectanimal

Thanks guys!   now the test will be to see which beers go in first!!   :nana:
northwest CT

moparstuart

great color   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  love the marker light in the stripe
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

projectanimal

In place cooling down!!   
Will take orders next week!!   :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol:
northwest CT

kokxville

now that's the way to cool the beer. :2thumbs:
Nice Job. :icon_smile_tongue:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

71ChallengeHer

That looks awesome. Very cool idea .  :cheers: 

ottawamerc

Oh yeah I'm going to have to borrow that idea.. thats awesome :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers:
This hobby is more than just our cars, it's the people you get to meet along the way!!!

bill440rt

Nice, Matt!! That's COOL!!! (pun intended)    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

projectanimal

Thanks Bill!!   :cheers:
Of course you'd have to get 3 fridges!!!   :smilielol:
northwest CT

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

68 CHARGER R/T

aussiemuscle

is there a particular reason you've installed the charger badge half off the top of the door (rather than down further)?

Fred

Actually I was trying to figure out what that was in your avatar.   Very cool!  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

projectanimal

Quote from: aussiemuscle on April 07, 2013, 09:35:18 PM
is there a particular reason you've installed the charger badge half off the top of the door (rather than down further)?

The charger badge is just sitting on top as it still has one peg on the back.  I just threw it there for the picture, but its an old badge so I plan to grind off the peg and glue it on lower!!   :cheers:
northwest CT

Rosco

Well, I know what I'm doing to my mini fridge!  :2thumbs:
"She needs premium, Dude! PREMIUM!!"