News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any members from Australia in here?

Started by Pyper70, April 11, 2013, 01:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyper70

Wonder what ever became of my 70 Charger R/T. All I know is that I let her go to Victoria to a guy...She was painted Plum Purple and Black. Black Vinyl roof, Black interior, Power windows...
1969 Charger R/T, Dual Quad 440/727/GearVendors w/3.55s

polywideblock

I'm in N.S.W. and i haven't seen her sorry

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

I'm in Victoria and I don't know it.
I could have done some checking for you at this years car shows but the season has pretty much come to an end now.
I'll keep a look out for it though.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

dodgey68

i seen a 70 plumish crazy colour at "chryslers by the bay" not long ago
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

Chippa

Haven't seen it here in the West but will keep an eye out

Fred

Spotted this one at Flemington (All American Car Show) last Sunday.

charger Downunder

How many years ago and post a pic. The only purple 70 i have seen was back in the 80,s 440 six pack and L hand drive pretty rough and unregistered.I have never seen it again.
[/quote]

Pyper70

Maybe the new owner took her back to original 3x White...Yeah...White Body, White Interior, White Vinyl top....This is how she looked when she left me me and when I found her

fy469rtse

Quote from: Pyper70 on April 11, 2013, 01:12:59 PM
Wonder what ever became of my 70 Charger R/T. All I know is that I let her go to Victoria to a guy...She was painted Plum Purple and Black. Black Vinyl roof, Black interior, Power windows...
yes seen her once, didn't get time to get close to it, sellers remorse?

fy469rtse

Quote from: Fred on April 12, 2013, 12:15:45 AM
No that's  a 500 , his was an rt , I'm a young guy buy the name of Luke owns that 500 , it used to be orange and was yellow when he bought it from Adelaide , joes gasoline

Fred

Quote from: fy469rtse on April 13, 2013, 08:47:02 AM
Quote from: Fred on April 12, 2013, 12:15:45 AM
No that's  a 500 , his was an rt , I'm a young guy buy the name of Luke owns that 500 , it used to be orange and was yellow when he bought it from Adelaide , joes gasoline

Very nice.  :2thumbs:   I remember Joe's Gasoline. Wonder if he's still in business.

polywideblock

was looking at one of his adds in "just cars" not that long ago ,but his website isdown/being renovated

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Quote from: polywideblock on April 13, 2013, 09:17:21 PM
was looking at one of his adds in "just cars" not that long ago ,but his website isdown/being renovated

ok, I looked at the index in the Feb issue of Just Cars and didn't see him.

Darkman

Quote from: Fred on April 13, 2013, 08:16:59 PM

Very nice.  :2thumbs:   I remember Joe's Gasoline. Wonder if he's still in business.

Joe's Golden Gasolines.......25 minutes from the city, only 5 minutes back!

He was literally around the corner from my parent's house. Sadly he is no longer in business.
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Fred

Quote from: Darkman on April 15, 2013, 10:30:14 PM
Quote from: Fred on April 13, 2013, 08:16:59 PM

Very nice.  :2thumbs:   I remember Joe's Gasoline. Wonder if he's still in business.

Joe's Golden Gasolines.......25 minutes from the city, only 5 minutes back!

He was literally around the corner from my parent's house. Sadly he is no longer in business.

Thanks mate.  

Pyper70

Quote from: fy469rtse on April 13, 2013, 08:41:07 AM
Quote from: Pyper70 on April 11, 2013, 01:12:59 PM
yes seen her once, didn't get time to get close to it, sellers remorse?

Not at all, just want to know the new daddy of her thats all. If she is being well taken care of and that sort of thing...I had three Mopars side by side by side....the 70 FJ5 Dart went to Sydney and he found me on YouTube...was gracious enough to touch base with him, gave him a few pictures of the restoration and he sent me her license plate as a thank you.