News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

An Amazing Garage.

Started by Fred, April 02, 2013, 08:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

GOTWING

Is it just me, or do a lot of people that have a lot of money have the dumbest collection of vehicles?  He has nothing cool !
If I had his money that garage would be loaded with mopars!  :yesnod:

duanesterrr

Maybe he has super rare cars in a collection that he wants to keep unknown to the world??  I agree... those cars aren't worth a carport let alone a garage like that.

JB400

I see nothing wrong with keeping the daily drivers in a bunker.  On the other hand, having a bunch of cycles that have never been started since leaving the factory, is nuts.  But, the object of the show is to showcase the garage, not what's in it.  Not exactly how I would spend $5 mil, but cool none the less

hatersaurusrex

Yeah I'm pretty sure he probably moved his rare cars out of the bunker so noone knows what he has down there.   He put the drivers down there just to fill the space.    In fact he says 'we have millions and millions of dollars worth of cars in the lower garage' so that tells you it's not two jeeps and a pickup.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

FJ5WING

Quote from: duanesterrr on April 04, 2013, 08:12:05 AM
Maybe he has super rare cars in a collection that he wants to keep unknown to the world??  I agree... those cars aren't worth a carport let alone a garage like that.

BINGO!
wingless now, but still around.

Back N Black

lukedukem

When he was asked about why so many motorcycles he said "it's the sound the smell, you get all the senses at the same time". But yet he never starts them or rides them.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Sinister68

-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

charger Downunder

Just watched it with my 10 year old boy and all he said was. Dad i couldn't see a Charger or Cuda. Great garage. :2thumbs:
[/quote]

Fred

I know, it was all a bit disappointing wasn't it, not to see at least one mopar in there.  I nearly didn't post it up.

Fred

Quote from: Back N Black on April 06, 2013, 11:52:31 AM
That's cool!
Craig Jackson also has a cool garage.. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=_M0-xrF2kpA&vq=medium

He definitely has cars worthy of taking up space in his garage.  :2thumbs:  So much beauty one one place........enough to leave you breathless.   :2thumbs:

dodgey68

That's cool!
Craig Jackson also has a cool garage.. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=_M0-xrF2kpA&vq=medium

NOW thats a collection,
hang on!!-----alter one thing,,    piss the vayron off and put a 68-9 charger there and thats a collection :slap:
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

tallhair

Quote from: Fred on April 07, 2013, 12:22:30 AM
That's cool!

He definitely has cars worthy of taking up space in his garage.  :2thumbs:  So much beauty one one place........enough to leave you breathless.   :2thumbs:

That guy seems pretty down to earth for a rich guy and has some nice Mopars unlike the guy with the pedestrian cars in his $5M bunker
68 Coronet R/T Conv
70 Road Runner A/G, 4 gear, A31
99 Durango 4 X 4

Fred

Quote from: tallhair on April 07, 2013, 02:21:45 AM
Quote from: Fred on April 07, 2013, 12:22:30 AM
That's cool!

That guy seems pretty down to earth for a rich guy and has some nice Mopars unlike the guy with the pedestrian cars in his $5M bunker

Yeah, some people can handle wealth better than others.  There are plenty out there that could take a lesson from him.