News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WATER VALVE RESTORATION

Started by Frednek, April 02, 2013, 02:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frednek

I have read countless threads on this ever amazing website of knowledge, however, where to get you water valve restored is tough. Mine was done by passion4mopars , I'm the most scrutinizing bastard in the world, this stuff is awesome. They did my A/C heater box, 3 spd wiper motor restoration, and wiper pivot restoration, water valve, etc.
   I continue to use them when I need for my car, you should do the same.
Oh no, it's gonna be a driver! ;)

fy469rtse

Quote from: Frednek on April 02, 2013, 02:49:09 AM
  I have read countless threads on this ever amazing website of knowledge, however, where to get you water valve restored is tough. Mine was done by passion4mopars , I'm the most scrutinizing bastard in the world, this stuff is awesome. They did my A/C heater box, 3 spd wiper motor restoration, and wiper pivot restoration, water valve, etc.
   I continue to use them when I need for my car, you should do the same.
I agree, Kim has been a great help with my cars over the years, the wiper motors are second to none , never had wipers function like new, check with them , they were going to be doing restoration on b body switches soon, and not just the plastic faces