News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who holds the best all time stats on DC.com?

Started by TUFCAT, April 01, 2013, 09:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Steve, maybe Jesse did bring us together, but that is no reason to rip us off afterwards.  He also let the chat room crash and we nearly lost it.  I don't know the guy personally and I don't know what he was going through at the time, but regardless it was not the thing to do.  That's just my opinion.  It was never about the shirts but I lost money I could've used much better.  I ordered several shirts, overseas, so the cost was not as low as for some of you.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

rick@laysons

I've still got two of the original white DC.com V1.0 shirts hangin in my closet.

I even wore one of them to the Mopars in the Park show last year while I was working in our show tent, and not a single person so much as even noticed it. :shruggy:

Steve P.

Well Dino, I understand you are upset about it, but have to tell you that I just spent the last hour or so talking on the phone with one of my best all time friends... You might know him as FIREFIGHTER  or RON... Had it not been for the old site and Troy bringing this one to life, I would probably never have met Ron or many of the others here.. And yes, I have met many of them.. Will meet another sometime next week...

So without rehashing old stuff let me apologize for the past and lets enjoy what we have....   :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

I for one would like to apologize, because of the site you guys have had to deal with me.  Troy and the moderators say they have big plans for me.   I'm so excited.    :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

we actually feel sorry for Lisa....we can log off and turn the computer off

Bryan

Dino

Quote from: Steve P. on April 12, 2013, 04:48:59 PM
Well Dino, I understand you are upset about it, but have to tell you that I just spent the last hour or so talking on the phone with one of my best all time friends... You might know him as FIREFIGHTER  or RON... Had it not been for the old site and Troy bringing this one to life, I would probably never have met Ron or many of the others here.. And yes, I have met many of them.. Will meet another sometime next week...

So without rehashing old stuff let me apologize for the past and lets enjoy what we have....   :cheers:

I understand that Steve and apologizes are not needed here.  I am glad we have this place and these great people, I will never deny that.  Here's to an everlasting dc.com!   :cheers:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

NHCharger

I was on the old site as well, same screen name. According to my URL I'm #10
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on April 12, 2013, 06:38:25 PM
I for one would like to apologize, because of the site you guys have had to deal with me.  Troy and the moderators say they have big plans for me.   I'm so excited.    :icon_smile_wink:

Apology accepted, Skip. Does this extend to BK Auto? I think you might have hurt their feelings.