News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheelwell mouldings

Started by 69HemiBee, March 30, 2013, 09:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69HemiBee

I just got new repop ones and they fit like crap. I know this is typical but these seem worse that usual. Does anyone know if there are more than one manufacturer making these? 69 Daytona is the application. Thanks.
Supercar Restorations is a fully equipped facility specializing in Chrysler Corporation automobiles. We also carry an extensive line of parts. Contact me at hek@supercarrestorations.com if you have any questions. Thank you.

A383Wing

Front for Daytona's are different than Charger....and from what I have heard...repop well chrome is not very good

Bryan

Charger-Bodie

There are two manufacturer's and as @much ass I hate to promote year-one . They have the good ones. Othefr probably do too,but I'm not sure who the two companies making them are.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Ryan

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on March 31, 2013, 08:31:12 AM
There are two manufacturer's and as @much ass I hate to promote year-one . They have the good ones. Othefr probably do too,but I'm not sure who the two companies making them are.

This is accurate.
I heard that Dayclona uses the year one moldings and modifies the fronts to fit.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

bull

I'm not sure about the quality of the Year One parts but from what I've seen I'd be more apt to try finding some originals. But then if you have to modify a repop set to fit a Daytona the thinner stuff would probably be easier to manipulate.