News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

07 jeep compass issues

Started by Wicked72, March 30, 2013, 08:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked72

So my wife got Tboned in her jeep and we have been having issues with the damn thing.... it was the other persons fault and even admitted it to their ins company so luckly we dont have to deal with that part. wife is ok and going to physical therapy. the battery was damaged and it was causing all kinds of havoc so it been replaced. now the oil pressure dummy light is coming on when we get down past 1500 rpm. i really dont think its low oil pressure but more the switch. well you would think i could just hit up any store and get one...NOPE all on special order or they just cant get them. called the dealer and i got the only one for half the country for $40 what a rip. they told me there are thousands on back order because there have been issues with them. Can we say recall?
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

odcics2

Who makes the oil pressure switch?

Was the Jeep insured??  :shruggy:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Cooter

While I can only ASSUME this is a Grand Cherokee we are talking about here, The local NAPA here has BOTH the Inline 4.0 6 and V8 switches for lights in stock.

4.0-6 P/N OP6722    $14.43

V8 P/N OP6737       $81.01
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"