News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Man versus Bull..........shear madness

Started by Fred, March 28, 2013, 05:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Would you be doing this?..........

www.youtube.com/embed/2h-WhhqFjv4?feature=player

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Dino

I have zero pity for those who will find out what natural selection is all about.  Sick stupid sob's.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

John_Kunkel

The old tradition of "Running with the bulls" looks more like "running from the bulls" and they ain't very good at it.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

chargd72

I don't feel bad for any of those people.  Dumb a$$es.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

RECHRGD

Yea, the idiots that purposefully put themselves in the street with the bulls, I have no sympathy for.  Some of the older folks that thought they were out of harms way though are a different story.  What a dumb ass event....
13.53 @ 105.32

Fred

I noticed that the old man that fell off the roof (where the bull comes up from behind) didn't get up. That fall had to do some damage.  I wonder how many deaths occurred.

74bluecharger440

Yeah the way he landed it looked like a broken tail-bone ..,plus....ouch

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Fred on March 29, 2013, 04:34:42 PM
I wonder how many deaths occurred.

If that video is of the annual event at Pamplona, Spain only 5 Deaths have occured since since 1910, last one in 2009....lots of gorings though.

I can't read the Spanish on the description so it might be some smaller town with different statistics.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Fred

Quote from: John_Kunkel on March 30, 2013, 04:12:15 PM

Quote from: Fred on March 29, 2013, 04:34:42 PM
I wonder how many deaths occurred.

If that video is of the annual event at Pamplona, Spain only 5 Deaths have occured since since 1910, last one in 2009....lots of gorings though.

I can't read the Spanish on the description so it might be some smaller town with different statistics.

No it's not John.
This takes place in   Azores Islands , Portugal .  And yes, it's an annual event.

polywideblock

you mean they come back and do it again? their nuts, thats just wrong :eek2:

Fred

What's life without a challenge? ? ?   :smilielol:

polywideblock

Fred

Yeah, and apparently........they have more than the customary one village idiot!

I think we're going to need more buses!