News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Most hated man in USA Fred Phelps is dead

Started by WINGMAN, March 20, 2014, 03:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

Quote from: WINGMAN on March 21, 2014, 12:24:19 PM
  The WBC pickets all the time here in Topeka, Lots of kids holding sings that say God hates the USA and all kinds of BS. I cant understand why no one has shot them unless the use the kids so that wont happen.  :Twocents: (Wingman)

If they hate America so much, and it's such a cesspool of evil then they can get the hell out along with anyone else who doesn't like it...

John_Kunkel

Quote from: ITSA426 on March 21, 2014, 04:25:54 PM
It's hard for me to believe anyone can speak such hatred in the name of God.

Not for some....history is replete with hateful speech and deeds in God's name.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Mytur Binsdirti

myk

Quote from: John_Kunkel on March 22, 2014, 02:46:48 PM

Quote from: ITSA426 on March 21, 2014, 04:25:54 PM
It's hard for me to believe anyone can speak such hatred in the name of God.

Not for some....history is replete with hateful speech and deeds in God's name.

Like the saying goes: "if God is for us, who can be against us?"

Anyone with a cause is always convinced that God and the heavens are on their side.  What gets me is that no one ever stops to consider that the "other side" thinks the same damn thing...

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on March 22, 2014, 06:38:29 PM
There's an interesting tidbit about this wack-job in the 5th paragraph below....

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/21/us/fred-phelps-founder-of-westboro-baptist-church-dies-at-84.html?_r=0

From that article.."He believed that the United States was beyond saving,"...I'd have to agree but from a different prospective.  :yesnod:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Tilar

Quote from: John_Kunkel on March 23, 2014, 04:14:05 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on March 22, 2014, 06:38:29 PM
There's an interesting tidbit about this wack-job in the 5th paragraph below....

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/21/us/fred-phelps-founder-of-westboro-baptist-church-dies-at-84.html?_r=0

From that article.."He believed that the United States was beyond saving,"...I'd have to agree but from a different prospective.  :yesnod:

I don't think it's beyond saving but i'll probably never see it in my lifetime, I'd also have to question him being the most hated man in the USA... I think that award goes to certain other POS.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Steve P. on March 21, 2014, 04:18:48 PM
Agreed. I would love to have been on the side keeping those asshats away. I am a firm believer in personal rights. Sure, I believe they have the right to be there. I hope they don't mind my right to shove their signs up their asses... ANYONE that would disrupt a soldiers funeral deserves a trip to the hospital if you ask me...  :flame:

Semper Fi

Only a Marine can use that phrase.  :Twocents:  Also, you need to earn respect, not demand it. They don't have a right to be there. :Twocents:
Those protesters did nothing for our Country.  :Twocents:

Steve P.

Semper FI is a common motto of the US Marines, but not only the Marines use it. This was also commonly used in the US Navy. The motto meaning Always faithful to your country and it's people. It is a code that military stands by. We even had many AF choppers land on our ship and the fly boys would even leave the ship saying Semper Fi. It is, however, most common among Marines.

:patriot:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69CoronetRT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 31, 2014, 01:57:03 PM
They don't have a right to be there. :Twocents:
Those protesters did nothing for our Country.  :Twocents:

Maybe ...maybe not. Doesn't matter.

The right to peaceably assemble and protest what YOU think is wrong is still a protected right whether I agree with your cause or not.

In a free country, if I want to retain those rights for myself, I have to allow you the same rights regardless if I agree with how you use them.

"I may disagree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

:cheers:
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

RallyeMike

Fred Phelps probably converted a lot of non-believers. They all started wishing there really WAS a hell. 
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

ACUDANUT

Protesting a death of a U.S Marine, Soldier or Airman is the worst form of hatred I have ever witnessed. Despicable.  :RantExplode: