News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

original Canadian 69 Daytona Hemi 4-speed

Started by chargerman69, March 26, 2013, 04:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Doesn't look like there was anything worth salvaging. Was it rebodied?

Davtona

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on March 26, 2013, 07:08:33 PM
Doesn't look like there was anything worth salvaging. Was it rebodied?

Why do alot of people assume that or question that cars such as this are rebodied??  Obviously it is worth whatever it took to restore it. I doubt someone who intended to keep the car for themselves would rebody it. Now someone out to flip it that's another story. To me the danger for someone to do it would be very severe as the value of the car would drop immensely with a rebody if they were exposed.  :Twocents:

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Scaregrabber

A partsman at Crosstown in 69 told me that that when the original owner was leaving the dealership for the first time in this car he gave it too much gas and looped it right there damaging the nose. They waited a few months for a new nose for his brand new car. Don't know if it's true or not but that's what he told me.

Sheldon

FJMG

Yup it is 659, actually it is also a twin to 414639, v2, 4-SPD, 3.54 dana, console delete. 660 is the black console auto, 3.55 8.75.

moparstuart

Quote from: FJMG on March 28, 2013, 05:48:32 PM
Yup it is 659, actually it is also a twin to 414639, v2, 4-SPD, 3.54 dana, console delete. 660 is the black console auto, 3.55 8.75.
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Baldwinvette77

He named his daughter Daytona???????..... cute... i guess....  :-\

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on April 01, 2013, 08:10:58 PM
He named his daughter Daytona???????..... cute... i guess....  :-\
that is kinda cute. I named my daughter Shelby. 1990 the Dodge generation .

Baldwinvette77

i know a girl named shelby, it is cute, daytona im still iffy about, i mean if she grows up to be a car enthusiast it'll rock, if shes becomes and accountant or teacher or something, would be odd.. i think  :-\

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on April 02, 2013, 06:43:15 AM
i know a girl named shelby, it is cute, daytona im still iffy about, i mean if she grows up to be a car enthusiast it'll rock, if shes becomes and accountant or teacher or something, would be odd.. i think  :-\
I agree, Shelby is cuter  :cheers: