News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

valve body shift kits applications/modifications

Started by hemi68charger, March 11, 2013, 11:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hello All,
Was curious on the complexity/difficult(ness) of performing the modifications of a 727 valve body with a, for example, TransGo TF-1 kit. I'm looking to tackle something like this on a stock 727 valve body. Any videos out there? From the looks of it, the kits are very simple with minimal parts..

Thanks.

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Cooter

One requires some drilling of one passageway in the valve bodies wall. Not to hard to do, but can get messy if screwed up...Other than that, basically can be done if you follow instructions.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

ws23rt

This is not a tough task at all. I have done several over the years with no problems. Instructions are clear and results always seemed fine. Be clean and lint free.