News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pic's of daytonas and superbirds and order cars

Started by chargerman69, March 26, 2013, 04:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

The second pic (the one after the mustang) is Mike Atkins leaning in to talk to me in the petty car.  I guess I AM going bald  :lol:

69_500

They should have taken some pictures of the nicer 500 that was at that show. Seems that they went from my car to Doug's then down to the Welbourne display but never went the rest of the way down the aisle. Completely missed a Hemi 500, Hemi 4 speed black Daytona, Gene's Daytona, John's Daytona, and Doug's ramo Stott bird.

Aero426

Dave Moots owns the Cale Spoiler II.  Those were taken at Road America a few years ago.   You can always tell Dave's car by the front spoiler and side exhausts.   My green Bird is in front of the Cyclone.

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on March 26, 2013, 04:38:49 PM
The second pic (the one after the mustang) is Mike Atkins leaning in to talk to me in the petty car.  I guess I AM going bald  :lol:
yup we see daylight up there
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

70Sbird

Quote from: moparstuart on March 26, 2013, 08:35:16 PM
Quote from: pettybird on March 26, 2013, 04:38:49 PM
yup we see daylight up there

Welcome to the club!
:nana:

Scott Faulkner

Aero426

pettybird

I manage to pull off both balding AND unkempt at the same time.  It's a talent.