News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pain...

Started by Hud, March 25, 2013, 02:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

http://www.amkproducts.com/      :2thumbs:    excellent place to deal with.  You just need to meet the minimum order $ wise.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Cooter

Quote from: Hud on March 27, 2013, 07:34:39 AM

Thats what we were talking about Cooter, you left out the "built from a 1972 part," so we were in the dark.  Didn't know what type of clone you were talking about.  Whether it be a 1970 just cloned into a more desirable 70 or a latter year car, which you just cleared up.  You don't have to skim to see where to confusion came from.

And a response such as this one would have certainly enjoyed a more resonable response from me. :2thumbs:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Hud

Quote from: resq302 on March 27, 2013, 11:30:41 AM
http://www.amkproducts.com/      :2thumbs:    excellent place to deal with.  You just need to meet the minimum order $ wise.

Thanks resq302! Great site... Bookmarking now
1971 Plymouth Barracuda, 1973 Jeep CJ6, 2011 Chevy Silverado LTZ, 2012, 2012 Harley Davidson Street-Bob, Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Hud

Cooter, I haven't said anything but your picture cracks me up every time I see it.  I have no idea what you look like but when I see your name I automatically think of that picture!

:smilielol:
1971 Plymouth Barracuda, 1973 Jeep CJ6, 2011 Chevy Silverado LTZ, 2012, 2012 Harley Davidson Street-Bob, Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

ACUDANUT

Hey devil dog, get home and go to the motor pool (maint) and ask about Mopar gear heads. You will find about alot of us Mechanics that enjoy turning wrenches on Mopars.

Cooter

Quote from: Hud on March 27, 2013, 12:19:01 PM
Cooter, I haven't said anything but your picture cracks me up every time I see it.  I have no idea what you look like but when I see your name I automatically think of that picture!

:smilielol:
I pretty much look just like that cept a little taller, a little rounder, a little more Hillbilly, etc.
Yeah, I have many, many more. I believe in changing up Avatars every 2 weeks or so. So, keep an eye out. I have some REALLY good ones, but they are animated and X-rated. Those are the good ones.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"